Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When I Grow Up


My kids fight over who is going to take pictures of me modeling my pendants. I assign the job to whoever gets done with breakfast and brushes his or her teeth first. This morning my daughter got the job. She will be 8 in a few weeks and the camera is bigger than her head. lol. She's a very cute and careful photographer though. She spends time making sure the lighting is right and I am posed correctly. Sometimes she angles the photo in an artful way and sometimes she captures it dead on. I'd like to think that exposing my kids to my art and the business of selling it will inspire them to have creative outlets someday. My son wants to be a lawyer right now and my daughter wants to be a teacher but we'll see. They can always do what Mom does and be an artist by moonlight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! - love your work...
so happy to have found you here in my course group! :)
Have a wonderful day!