Friday, February 8, 2008

The Blog Bandwagon

I have been told by many beadmakers and artisans that the best way to get the word out about your art in 2008 is to start blogging. I have always resisted this idea thinking that bloggers had to be the most narcissitic folks on earth. Does anyone care what I had for breakfast or how much snow fell in New England last night? I dunno I guess humans are curious about each other after all because after spending some time reading the blogs of other people I realize that life is interesting. Even the sublime can be captivating I guess. Once I opened up my etsy shop I found I was using my listings to sort of blog anyway so I guess it's time to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I hope I can keep up with this and I hope I can keep a few folks "captivated". And away we go....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! Wonderful writing! :)

Venbead said...

thanks kristy!